Thursday, September 12, 2013

High School Senior Girls & Their Horses: I Love These Sessions!

There's a pattern developing here:  My ability to capture a horses expressions along with their beautiful owners continue to be in front of my camera... and I have to say:  I love this combination.  There is something almost magical about the relationship between girls & horses that I cannot categorize simply as 'a pet & owner' thing:  its deeper and more evidential than I had initially noticed- like a fairytale is being visually read through my camera.
Watching Hunter and her horse interact was just amazing and these images we captured in Parker a few weeks ago are just breathtaking.  Watch her video below- I think I cried along with her mom when we watched it together!  They are so beautiful together...




No comments:

Post a Comment